Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An update!

Sorry it has been so long since I have been on here.  It has been an interesting two weeks, to say the least! We have been to the doctor three times, and the first couple visits they drew blood for some lab. Then this last visit we got the results. According to the doctors here there is no physical reason I should be sick. Which, is really frustrating to deal with for me. But, all we can do is trust The Lord is in control.

We have been busy the past week with a lady that has come over to help with the languages a little. She came over today, and I pronounced out some Danish and Greenlandic words. All I can say is that The Lord is really going to have to help me. For me Greenlandic makes more sense phonetically than Danish. Some of the sounds in Danish, for me, are really hard. It's like my tongue doesn't want to cooperate! :)

Marty and the kids are doing great! The kids are growing like little weeds. We will start school in a couple more weeks. It's hard to believe that my "baby", Eryn, will be starting school this year!  Marty has been a great help to me. I have been able to do some more of the house work, so that has helped me not be so stir crazy! We are hoping to hear about our paperwork soon. Marty will be calling latter this week to check on it.

Thank you for all the prayers! They are greatly appreciated!    

No comments:

Post a Comment