Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Valentine.

13 years ago Marty became my first Valentine. We met at church in Mississippi. Marty and his sisters were bus kids. Marty was a little rough on the outside, but had a heart of gold on the inside. :) When he finally noticed I existed, the rest is history. :)

We dated for almost three years, then on December 21, 2002 we were married. We were really young, I was 18 he was 19 when we got married. We look back and see how The Lord protected us through some of our ignorance.

I would have never imagined when I first met Marty we would have three wonderful children, and be living in Greenland!  

I love my life with Marty and hope we have many more wonderful Valentine Days together. 

My first card and bear from Marty, 13 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment