Monday, September 8, 2014

Why I homeschool


No, my house isn't spotless, there are dishes in the sink, and the dirty clothes threaten to take over my bedroom. :)

But in my house little minds are being developed. Little light bulbs flicker on, and I know that they finally understand the math problem we have been working on for what seems like hours. :) I get to see them succeed as they try their best. I also see them struggle to grasp some things, and I get to watch as they learn.

My little learners

I am by no means a perfect teacher. I'm just a homeschool mom who loves to see my kids learn. I do struggle sometimes to be patient as they are learning. But with some prayer and coffee, we make it through. :)

I'm blessed to be able to homeschool my kids. I count it a privileged.

I know some may look at us and say, “They are an odd group of people” and yes we are! :) We are a homeschool family, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment