Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Recipe time!

  My family and I are on week two of a 30 day stretch without sugar, dairy, processed food, wheat, and junk food. So far, so good! My kids did have a little bit of chocolate on Easter, I'm no monster. :)   

  It's a cold rainy day here in Hungary, so I made some chili for lunch and I also made some banana and cherry "ice cream".  My guys loved it! So, I thought I would share the ice cream recipe with you. It has no sugar or dairy. Let's get into it! 


Four things is all you need! 

Frozen bananas~I cut up about 7 bananas last night and froze them!

Frozen cherries~I used almost all of the 100g bag.

About a tablespoon of water.

Food Processor




 All you need to make this yummy treat!




 Add the bananas to the food processor. I added too many, so I had to take out about half of the bananas. oops. :)




Then add as many cherries as you would like! I really like cherries, so I used a lot. :)  Add a little bit of water to make it smooth, and you are good to go! 



It was smooth, creamy, and satisfying! Marty added some coco powder to his, and it was yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment