Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello!

Marty and the girls at the waterfall!
Sorry it has been a while since I have updated my blog. My computer crashed! So I have been waiting on my wonderful husband to get it up and going again. It still needs some more work, but I thought I would drop by and say HI!  The past couple weeks have been busy with school and everyday life here in Greenland. Last Saturday we went on a 6 hour hike to a waterfall outside of town. Saturdays have become our family days. With Marty doing his studying and the kids and I dong school during the week, Saturdays have become our "get out of town days!" We love to go on family hikes. Today we are heading to the ocean! I will put some pictures of our hike on here latter. Thank you too all my readers, for reading and taking interest in some of my crazy ideas, and my life here in the Arctic!

No comments:

Post a Comment