Monday, August 5, 2013

Eryn the big 1st grader.

Today we started Eryn on her school work. I can't believe that my  little girl is big enough to be in the first grade.

We ordered Eli and Maryanna's school books last week, so they get a couple more weeks off.

Eryn is a sponge when it comes to school. She picked up most of her reading last year by just listening to me teach the other kids. She is a joy to teach!   :)

When did she get so big?!

She is turning into a beautiful young lady.

First day of school means new crayons. Who doesn't like a nice new box of crayons?

Eli and Sissy playing quietly as Eryn did her work.

Me and Eryn.

My helpers. Teacher books and my KOBO Arc

video

Busy bee

Lego's are a great quiet toy during school.

2 comments:

  1. Happy first day of school, Eryn! I have a first grader (Laci) this year, too! :)

    ReplyDelete