Friday, October 4, 2013

Homemade Chocolate Syrup...

Fridays are our favorite day of the week! We have a family night and watch movies and just enjoy being a family. We usually try to have a special treat on movie nights. Well tonight, it's ice cream! :)  We got just plain vanilla ice cream. And today I was thinking that some chocolate syrup would be really good with it. I'm not that crazy about the syrup that they sell here, so I decided to look up about making my own.

I hardly ever have success with Pinterest recipes, it's probably just me. :)  Well I decided I would just get on and look and see what I could find, I'm glad I did!  I came across a site called One Good Thing. It is a great site with oodles of do it yourself things. I came across her recipe for the chocolate syrup and gave it a try. IT IS GREAT! And super easy! Here is a link to the recipe.

Here is how mine turned out!

The kids verdict...YUMMMY!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment