Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Homesick...

Today I have been homesick for Denmark. I know that we only spent a week there, but it's amazing how The Lord can burden your heart in just a short time. We fell in love with the Danish people all over again. Our desire, as many of you know, is to reach out to the Danish people as well as the Greenlanders.

In Greenland it was easy for us to overlook the Danes, and focus mainly on the Greenlanders. But they need the Lord as much as the Greenlanders do.

I was asked the other day, "When will you return home?"  It took me moment to think about that that question. Where is my home?  I'm sure most missionaries can relate.  I finally told them that we will be retuning in July, to Denmark.  Don't get me wrong, I love America and my family, but our hearts are in Denmark!

I found this on Google and thought it was great!!  (:


No comments:

Post a Comment