Sunday, January 12, 2014

Out and about

These past few days have been great! We got to spend some time with some friends in Arkansas. Then we made our way up here to Illinois. We had a great meeting with a supporting church today, then next Sunday we will be in Canada. but for now we are relaxing in the hotel.

 I enjoyed talking to the pastors wife. It is nice to be able to fellowship with godly women who are an encouragement to me. My prayer is that I can be an encouragement  to the ladies that I meet. You never know what someone has been through and sometimes the littlest things can be a blessing.

It has been nice to see the beautiful country  that we pass by. I love that America has such a large array of scenery. We left Arkansas with no snow in sight to Illinois with snow piled up on the sides of the roads. We are very thankful that the roads have been clear from snow and ice.  

Please continue to pray for us as we travel this beautiful land!

Eryn entertaining herself.

Eli and Marty enjoying some hibachi.

No comments:

Post a Comment