Saturday, January 6, 2018

Hungary tidbits...part 2

Budapest!

We have visited Budapest a few times since we've been here in Hungary. It's about a three hour drive for us. Budapest is an amazing city! The architecture is some of my favorite here in Hungary, I could literally stare at the buildings all day! :) 



One of the many castles!

Heroes Square

Down a road in Budapest


One of my absolute favorite pictures I took!

Millions of houses!

One of the many castles in Budapest.

The famous Parliament Building

I was going through my pictures that I've taken there in Budapest, and I have a lot! I would say that Budapest is a photographers dream! I'm far from being a professional photographer, but taking pictures in Budapest is super fun! :)  

Now to the facts!  

Budapest is the capital of Hungary. 

It has a population of almost 2 million people! 

Budapest is one of the most densely populated major cities in the EU.


'Shoes on the Danube Bank' gives remembrance to the 3,500 people, 800 of them Jews, who were shot into the Danube during the time of the Arrow Cross terror. This is a sobering memorial to visit. 


The Great Market Hall

Us at the Great Market Hall

Peppers peppers everywhere!!


Coming soon...part 3...Debrecen!

No comments:

Post a Comment