Thursday, March 21, 2019

Tidy Home mini series!

I thought it would be fun to do a little mini series on a tidy home. *Disclaimer* No, my home isn't always in perfect order, we do live in it.* But I do strive to keep four areas of my house presentable. Those are: the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, and the laundry area. I'm an odd duck, I actually really enjoy cleaning, I find it relaxing, and a good destresser.

Today I wanted to share how I stay on top of laundry. To me, laundry is one of the easiest household chores to keep up with. Especially if you have a good system down. For us, we have one laundry basket for the five of us. I find that having more than one basket makes it easier for it to pile up. It sits right in front of the washer. Once the basket is full, usually every other day or every three days, I simply wash what's there. I make sure to fold right out of the dryer, so that a mound of clean clothes doesn't take over! Easy peasy!

Next I'll cover how I keep my kitchen tidy.

This is our one and only laundry basket.
It's a good feeling when it's empty, even if it's only for a little bit.


My favorite laundry soaps! The two balls are wool dryer balls.
 They work okay, they do cut down on drying time and I only have to use one dryer sheet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment