Thursday, March 28, 2019

Tidy Home tip #3

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today I'm going to start back my mini series! Tidy Home tip #3, the living room. For us, the first room you see when you come in the front door is the living room. So, I try to keep it nice and tidy. A side note, the living room is my favorite room in the house! I love all the windows! 🙂

Here's my routine:

My routine actually starts at night.

I make sure everyone picks up their random things that get brought to the living room.

I straighten up the couch cushions, and fold up the blankets.

Then I sweep and mop. I don't mop every night, but just about.

Now my morning/after school routine:

Once we are done with school, I will vacuum the rug. It usually has eraser pieces all over it. 🙂 Then I will vacuum the rest of the room. And if it needs it, I'll spot mop.

I then dust the coffee table and tv stand.

It's that easy! I love waking up to a clean living room!



No comments:

Post a Comment