Friday, March 22, 2019

Tidy Home tip #2

Tidy Home tip #2, the kitchen! Like I said yesterday, I enjoy cleaning, and the kitchen is my favorite place to clean. I know, odd duck. Here are a few of my tips for a tidy kitchen!

Clean up as you cook. Don't let the dishes pile up in the sink as you are cooking. It's easy to get to where it looks overwhelming.

I clean the rest of the meal dishes as soon as everyone is done. I don't let them hang out in the sink.

Only keep the things you use on a daily basis on your counter. It keeps them clutter free and makes cleaning them a lot easier.

I try to remember to wipe down the stove top after each meal. It helps keep it from getting burnt on junk that is a pain to scrub. :)

I clean the counter tops after the dishes have been done and put away. That a way, I have a nice clean surface to come and cook the next meal!

Method cleaners are great! I love the scent and they work great!
The heavy duty degreaser is a must to keep the stove clean. 

This is my clean kitchen, I strive to keep it this way!
It is honestly not that much work to maintain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment