Monday, March 4, 2013

Rolo Cookies...Yes Please!

We were in the mood for some yummy cookies. I was going to make some chocolate chip cookies but decided to spice it up and make something different. We bought some of our version of Rolo's in town the other day because they were on sale, and hey, who doesn't enjoy a good Rolo!  :)

I went to Pinterest and looked up some Rolo cookies and found an amazingly simple recipe. 

Here is the link to the recipe~http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/07/rolo-cookies.html

Here are the Rolo cookies I made. 
I made them and they are AMAZING!! I tasted them and my first words were, "Oh my yummy stars!" :)  

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look so GOOOOODDDDD! My daughter, Heather (Called To Make A Difference), and I are "carmel-aholics". I of course gave her one good pound of "Carmel Coffee" for her birthday yesterday, and now this recipe. We MUST try this. :o) So enjoying your kitchen posts. So glad you are alongside of the Shull's now too!

    Blessings!
    Hebrews 10:24

    ReplyDelete