Saturday, March 16, 2013

A cook book must have!

I love cook books!  I was looking around on Pinterest the other day and came across a really neat website called Blissful and Domestic.  You can check it out here.

She has a lot of really neat recipes, and some great homeschooling ideas.

One thing I LOVE on her site are the recipes. She has a lot of mixes that you can make up ahead of time. Hey, I am all for that! :) She talks about a book called Make-A-Mix and that is where she gets here mixes from.

Click to preview


Marty got me the Kindle edition and I tell you what there are some amazing recipes in there!

What caught my attention about the cook book is that most of the recipes are so simple that children can help.  When the girls come in from playing outside we are going to tackle making up a batch of pancake mix! 



No comments:

Post a Comment