Monday, March 18, 2013

Our treasures.

Psalm 127:3a
 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord:

I refer to my children as my treasures. Why?  Because that is exactly what they are! They are a precious gift from the Lord that we only have a short time with. They were given to us to raise, to love, to enjoy, and to teach to have a love for the Lord.

Sometimes I fall short. But thankfully my kids are great forgivers! :)  I have learned a lot from them. I know some will say, what can I learn from a child? Well, you can learn a LOT!  Forgiveness, complete trust, unconditional love, happiness, and the list could go on. 
 
~Here are my treasures~

ELi aka Bubba
Maryanna aka Sissy
Eryn aka Little Bit
My wonderful gifts!

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for lil people!! :-) more precious and valuable than gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masey I couldn't agree more!!! I have taught jr.church for many yrs and I can say with all honesty that they continue to teach me!!! Where would we be in this world without our precious gifts called children!!!

    ReplyDelete