Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Beautiful weather!

The weather the past few days has been absolutely gorgeous! You guys probably are tired of hearing about our weather, but it is beautiful. The weather forecast has said that we are in the 50's. To us that is really warm. You can check out our weather here. I will say, that sometimes it is off. :)

I was talking to one of my friends outside the grocery store yesterday and she was rolling up her sleeves and fanning herself saying how hot it was. :) I have to agree, it was hot! I know in the States I would have probably would have been in a hoodie in 50 degree weather. But here it's different. The sun seems to be warmer, and the fact it doesn't set right now probably has something to do with it. :) 

Our kids have loved being able to go outside everyday for a couple of weeks now. I have to confess, I have enjoyed the quiet time that it brings. :)  

Sunburns here are a real problem for us. Marty and Maryanna have dark complexions and hardly ever burn, but even Marty is sporting a little sunburn. Eryn, Eli and I, on the other hand, look like lobsters if we stay outside too long. :)  Thankfully someone sent us some sunscreen and some Aloe Vera gel. So we can go out and enjoy the sun without roasting. :)

Eli and his "Batman" tan line. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad y'all are enjoying the sunshine.... I know how much I love it! :)
    The batman look is very becoming! I'll be right there with you Masey when I come to Greenland... I'll be a lobster!! Lol

    ReplyDelete