Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bread Bowls

The other day I made some potato soup. After we were done Marty had mentioned to me that some bread bowls would be good with the soup. My first thought was that bread bowls were going to be too hard to make. But, feeling a little adventurous, I got on line and found a really simple recipe for the bowls.

This morning I told our kids that tonight they would get to eat their bowls. They looked at me like I was crazy. I had them guessing all day. It made for a fun~yummy dinner. :) 

Here is a link to the recipe. I thought I would send you on over to check the recipe out for yourself. They have some other great recipes on their site that I have used and love!

And if you are looking for a nice creamy potato soup, here is a link to the soup my family loves!

The bread bowl and potato soup.

2 comments: