Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Snow!

We got some snow today here in Debrecen! The kids loved it. So, of course, I had to get out with them and take some pictures.

One of my favorite poems growing up was, Snowball, by Shel Silverstein. The girls brought in their "pet snowballs" so, I had to share it with the girls. They thought it was great, so, you guys get to read it, along with some cute pictures of our kids. :)


My handsome young man

Gotta catch some snow!

Silly girl

AHHHHHHH

They sat down to make snow angels, Eryn said, Mom my bottom is cold! 

Snow angels!

Snowballs

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures and got a good chuckle from the poem! You all look happy and healthy, praise the Lord! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!
    Hugs from Hokkaido,
    Shellee Wilhite

    ReplyDelete