Friday, December 30, 2016

Our home...

  I had posed the question on here and on Facebook about what you guys would like to see from me this coming year. And someone on Facebook asked what our home looked like. If you didn't know that I had a Facebook page for the blog Here is a link to take you there. I do post things on there that I sometimes don't share on here.

  Anyway, back to our home. We live in a three bedroom apartment. I love our little cozy home. We live in a building with 6 apartments, including ours.

  I filmed a little walk through of our home. Excuse the quality, my camera died right at the end, so I had to switch to my cell phone. But, it will give you a general idea of what a typical Hungarian apartment looks like.

  I hope you enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Macey! I like your floors too and the big windows I love bright cheerful rooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the windows! It's one of my favorite things about the house!

      Delete
  3. I love your apartment! My favorite part is all the windows! It's so cozy!!!

    ReplyDelete