Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Looking back, part 3

This will be the last of the end of the year review! I have enjoyed going down memory lane with you guys. :)

October:

Marty started language school in October! It was the first of many semesters he has ahead of him. October I also gained a pre-teen! Eli turned 12. It doesn't seem possible that he should already be 12. 
His first day of language school!

My handsome young man!



November:

November brought cold weather, a trip to the States and a visit from my Sister-in-law! My Mom had to have surgery on her carotid artery, so I went back for two week. It was the longest I had ever been away from my family and also the first time to fly by myself! It was certainly an adventure. I'm very thankful to report that she is recovering nicely!

  We had a great time with my sister-in-law. She's a very special person whom we love and miss very much.

Eryn also turned 9! My baby is growing up!




Eryn and her Pawpaw!


Mena and the gang!



December: 
We have made it to December already!! December is a busy month for us. Marty and I celebrated 14 years of marriage! As I think back on these 14 years, I see all the laughs, hugs, kisses, a few disagreements :), our three blessings, the countries we lived, and all the other things that come along with it. I love him so very much!

Maryanna turned 11! She is a beautiful young lady inside and out! On Christmas Eve the girls and I got to go to the church to watch the masters prepare a traditional Hungarian Christmas meal, stuffed cabbage rolls! The girls and I enjoyed helping and watching. We also enjoyed eating them on Christmas day with the church here. Christmas is my favorite holiday for many reasons! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

 My love and I!


Maryanna is 11!
Tomorrow I will share some of my goals for next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment