Friday, January 13, 2017

Trying to get a little organized!

A little organization never hurt anyone. :) At least that's what I keep telling myself. One area I struggle in is menu planning. I LOVE to cook, I just really don't like the whole process of planning out a menu for a week. So, I was trying to figure out a way to make the process a little less  painful.

I have decided to try to plan out our menu monthly. I found a menu meal planner that I downloaded and printed out, and after getting horribly distracted by the kids cartoons, I finally got it all filled in!  I also filled out a weekly menu plan to go along with the monthly one. We go grocery shopping every Monday.

I decided to show you what my menu looks like.  

Here is a link to the website that I got my menu planner from. She has several free ones that you can download and print out. I do believe she had me at "free"! They are also very colorful and cute! 


Our menu for the month. Now all I have to do is get together a grocery list each week! Easy peasy!

This is for next week. I like how it has the menu and the grocery list on the same page. I often forget why I need a certain item.



I made a list of meals we eat on a regular bases and also added a few new ones in there also. The marks by them are how many times in the month they are repeated. :)

With the help of my yogurt and tea, we got it done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment