Monday, April 1, 2013

Fearfully and Wonderfully made!

Psalm 139:14
  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.


I took this picture this morning. The snowflakes are perfectly shaped, and not one of these flakes are exactly the same. People are just as diverse as these snowflakes. Our personalities, looks, talents, likes, dislikes and so much more make us who we are.
 
I Love that The Lord reminded me this morning that He made us who we are. And that being different from the world is not a bad thing! :D

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, Masey! And that is sooo right! Thank you (and God) for this wonderful reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just had to share what was on my heart :)

      Delete
  2. Love this, thank-you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to see that verse on your blog! My K-4 class is learning part of that verse this week in school! Thank you for the extra reminder and the beautiful picture of the snow (We have none where we are in Peru!)!

    ReplyDelete